This used Martin 00-15E is part of the Retro Series, and features a mahogany burst finish and a 00 14-Fret body size. The shorter 24.9" scale length on the 000-18 puts less tension on the strings, giving the guitar a nice loose feel and makes quick chord changes and licks very easy. The 00-15E has a solid mahogany top, back, and sides and the electronics are supplied by a Fishman F1 Aura + system. The guitar has little markings around it, still in excellent condition.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 4 lbs, 2 oz.
- Natural Finish
- 00-14 Fret Body Size
- Solid Mahogany Top
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Select Hardwood Neck with Modified Low Oval Profile Shape
- Solid Black Ebony Fretboard
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- Sitka Spruce "X" Top Bracing
- Bone Nut
- East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- Golden Era Style Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern Inlays
- Ebony Modern Belly Bridge
- Butterbean Tuners
- Fishman Aura VT Enhance Electronics
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!