An acoustic/electric guitar utilizing some very interesting technology from Yamaha: the TransAcoustic Dreadnought acoustic, this one in Natural. The guitar offers you the experience of playing in a great sounding live room with external amplification – without any external amplification! All the sounds of the onboard reverb and chorus come from within the guitar. A very fun tool to have around the house or studio.
Includes: Yamaha Gigbag and Paperwork
- Natural Finish
- Solid Engelmann Spruce A.R.E Top
- Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- Mahogany/Rosewood 5-Ply Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.56 " Scale Length
- 1.732" Nut Width
- Open Gear Tuners
- Ebony Bridge with Urea Saddle and Nut
- SYSTEM70 TransAcoustic + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Reverb (Room/Hall), Chorus, TA Switch, Line Out Volume and Controls
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!