Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The NCX3C acoustic-electric, nylon-string guitar's contemporary appearance, traditional neck profile and Atmosfeel™ pickup system make it an excellent choice for accomplished nylon-string players seeking superior amplified sound. Features on the NCX3C include a solid western red cedar top paired with solid walnut body, an ebony fretboard, and the onboard electronics which are excellent for recording and performing!
Includes: Yamaha Gigbag and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Guitar
- Solid Western Red Cedar Top with NX Bracing
- Solid Walnut Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25-9/16" Scale Length
- 2-1/16" Nut Width
- Gold w/ Matte Black Shaft Tuners
- Abalone + Mahogany + Padauk Rosette
- Atmosfeel (Undersaddle Pickup + Contact Sensor + Mic) Electronics with Master Vol/Mic Blend/Treble EQ Controls
- Urea Nut and Saddle
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!