Top quality tonewoods and electronics, this is a Japan-built Yamaha NCX5 nylon-string ugitar. Features include a solid European spruce top paired with solid walnut back and sides, the Yamaha Atmosfeel pickup system, and bone nut/saddle.
Includes: Yamaha Fitted Gigbag and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Guitar
- Solid European Spruce Top
- Solid Walnut Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Hide Glue Neck Joint
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.56" Scale Length
- 1.889" Nut Width
- Ebony Bridge
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Atmosfeel (Undersaddle Pickup + Contact Sensor + Mic) Electronics with Master Vol/Mic Blend/Treble EQ Controls
- 4 lbs 5 oz.
- .900" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!