The Music Zoo is very excited to offer the new Yamaha Red Label series of acoustic guitars. Referencing Yamaha’s history of over 50 years of guitar building, the Red Label series brings back the looks and tones of Yamahas famous original steel string guitars. This is the Yamaha FS3, a Concert body Guitar built in China with appointments that include a solid sitka spruce top with the A.R.E. treatment, solid mahogany back and sides, urea nut, and ebony fretboard. The FS3 Red Label has a unique bracing pattern based off of the FG-180 50th Anniversary, enhanced for low-end frequency response without compromising the durability.
- Non-Electric Acoustic Guitar
- Concert Body Shape
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with A.R.E.
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- African Mahogany Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- 25” Scale Length, 1.73” Nut Width, 15-3/4” Fretboard Radius, 25/64” String Spacing
- Black ABS Bridge Pins, Urea Nut
- 19-9/16” Body Length, 14-15/16” Body Width, 3-9/16” Body Depth
- Gotoh Open Gear Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!