Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A great reminder of a time of extended guitar solos and heavy-duty weighty axes, this is a '70s Yamaha SG-2000 with a Cherry Sunburst finish. The SG-2000 is built like a tank with a solid mahogany body and maple top, neck-through construction, and a brass sustain block which the bridge sits on. This guitar is in very good playing condition; there is some clouding in the finish throughout the body, an aftermarket Bigsby added, and Duncan '59 humbuckers installed. It still plays great and has tons of vibe and tone!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Original Tailpiece and Posts
- 10 lbs, 2 oz.
- Sunburst Finish
- Maple Top and Solid Mahogany Body
- Ebony Fretboard
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- .800" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- 22 Frets
- Seymour Duncan ’59 Humbuckers
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Brass Sustain Block
- Aftermarket Bigsby Tailpiece (Original Parts Included)
- Gold Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!