Epiphone Jim James Signature ES-335: Product Review and Video Demo Playthrough
An Epiphone version of the Gibson signature guitar for My Morning Jacket frontman and songwriter Jim James!
Following the highly successful Gibson USA run of signature ES-335s for Jim James of My Morning Jacket, The Music Zoo is excited to carry the very attainable and excellent sounding Epiphone version!
Based on one of his personal favorite ES-335s, the guitar is finished in a ‘70s Walnut color over the traditional 5-ply maple laminate body. This ES-335 has a customized “Jim James SlimTaper C” profile that’s super comfortable no matter what style of music you’re playing. Each one is loaded up with Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers paired with quality CTS pots and Orange Drop capacitors.
Personal touches that make this guitar unlike other 335s include vintage-style Kluson Waffleback tuners, a Circle/Arrow emblem on the truss rod cover and James' signature owl decal on the back of the headstock. Each Jim James ES-335 includes a hardshell case with a matching owl logo too!
Watch the Epiphone Jim James ES-335 Demo Video Now!
Epiphone Jim James Signature ES-335 Specs
- Semi-Hollowbody Guitar
- 5-Ply Laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Jim James Custom SlimTaper "C" Neck Profile
- Indian Laurel Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length, 1.69” GraphTech Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- Alnico Classic PRO Humbuckers
- 2 Volume,2 Tone;CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop Capacitors
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- LockTone Tune-o-Matic Bridge
- LockTone Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Waffleback Vintage Style Tuners with Metal Buttons
- Nickel Hardware
- Hardshell Case Included
Shop Epiphone Guitar Now:
Have a question on an Epiphone Guitar?
Contact us at (516) 626-9292 or email@example.com