A work of art - inspired by the art that inspires him
In partnership with Leica Camera, the Andy Summers
Monochrome Strat is a celebration of the arts that inspire him. Crafted
by Masterbuilder Dennis Galuszka, this Strat is custom-wrapped with a
collage of monochrome photos taken by Summers with his Leica cameras.
Combining the two worlds of photography and music, this collaborative
effort showcases his photos, as well as the masterful craftsmanship and
style that can only be found in the Fender Custom Shop.
The two-piece select alder body wears a NOS urethane finish while the
strong, stable one-piece riftsawn maple neck has a comfortable “ ’63 C”-
shaped profile. The 7.25”-radius fingerboard features 21 medium-vintage
frets, along with a red camera dot inlay at the 15th fret. The trio of handwound
Custom Shop ‘60s Strat pickups have authentic Fender tone, are
connected via Vintage Modified #2 wiring and controlled with cool, Leicastyle
volume and tone knobs. Other features include Summer’s signature
engraved on the neck plate, custom Clear pickguard and back plate,
American Vintage synchronized tremolo, bone nut and wing string tree.
Includes deluxe hardshell case, custom strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Andy Summers Strat Specs & Features
- Body - 2-Piece Select Alder
- Finish - Polyurethane
- Neck - Rift Sawn Maple with a 1963 “C” Shape and 7.25” (184.1 mm) Radius
- Frets - 21, Medium Vintage
- Hardware - Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge - 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickups - Custom Shop Hand-Wound ‘60s Strat® Single-Coil
- Wiring - Vintage Modified #2
- Controls - Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Included - Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Pre-order The Andy Summers Strat Now:
Have a question?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or firstname.lastname@example.org