Fender Tone Master Deluxe and Twin Reverb Amplifiers Announced!
Fender Tone Master Amps Offer Volume and Dynamics Virtually indistinguishable From The All-Tube Original!
In a bold Fender first, the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb and Tone Master Twin Reverb amplifiers both use massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat: faithfully modeling the circuitry an 85-watt (twin) and 22-watt (deluxe) power output of an original. Using a high-performance 100-watt digital power amp to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage tube amp, paired with the pronounced sparkle and clarity of Jensen® N-12K neodymium speakers and a resonant pine cabinet, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. And with all these features, they are in fact about only half the weight of the tube amp.
Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
Fender Tone Master Deluxe and Twin Reverb Specs & Features
- Jensen N-12K neodymium speaker(s) (Twin features 2)
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
Follow Our 2019 NAMM Coverage Here:
Have a question?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or firstname.lastname@example.org