New Squier Starcaster Features Comfortable “C” Profile, Smooth-playing Finish and Fingerboard, and Convenient Adjustability
Squier has announced the return of the Starcaster with 3 new models at Summer NAMM 2019! A big part of this instrument’s resonant tonal character comes from its semi-hollow maple body, which improves on the original design with an alder center block for more sustain and less susceptibility to feedback.
Like the original mid-1970s models, the Starcaster guitar features a pair of large Wide Range humbucking pickups that produce full-bodied tonal character and impart a cool vintage-authentic look. This instrument also features a stylish and great-feeling modern neck with a comfortable “C” profile (the shape of the neck in cross section), smooth-playing finish and fingerboard, and convenient adjustability for periodic maintenance. The latest in smooth Fender playability.
Squier Starcaster Specs & Features
- Thin semi-hollow offset body with bound maple top and back, and bound f holes
- Maple neck with “C” profile and distinctive Starcaster headstock
- 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Fender Wide Range humbucking pickups with three-way toggle switch
- Four skirted amp control knobs (volume and tone for each pickup)
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with anchored tailpiece
Pre-order The Squier Starcaster Now:
Have a question?
Contact us at (516) 626-9292 or email@example.com