Limited to 125 guitars worldwide
Gibson Custom are pleased to announce the release of the Slash Signed 1966 EDS-1275 Doubleneck!
Slash’s rise to rock royalty featured a variety of iconic Gibson models, but it was the 1966 EDS-1275 Doubleneck that both diversified his sound and solidified his guitar god aesthetic. He bought it from a small store in Indiana in 1990 and put it into rotation almost immediately. Using the natural chime and chorus of the twelve string neck and composing epic solos on the other, it became a favourite tool for studio and stage and an indelible part of Slash’s sound.
Slash 1966 EDS-1275 Doubleneck Specs & Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Aged Ebony Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Necks
- Indian Rosewood Fretboards with Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Celluloid Split Parallelogram Inlays
- Authentic '66 Medium C-Shape on Both Necks
- 1.687” Nut Width, 12” Fretboard Radius
- Corian Nut
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- ABR-1 Style Bridge
- Double Line Metal Tulip Tuners
- Black Top Hat Knobs with Silver Inserts
- Aged Chrome Hardware
Pre-order the Slash 1966 EDS-1275 Now:
Have a question?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or firstname.lastname@example.org