Gibson Custom Shop Chris Cornell ES-335 Released!
The voice of a generation, and an artist that transcends time
Chris Cornell was a modern innovator who left a legacy that transcends genres and expectations. His voice carried a generation into the unknown, but somehow always got us back home. When Gibson first partnered with Chris to work on his original Gibson ES-335 Artist Model, it was immediately clear that he also had an innovative eye for guitar design. Features like the aged Lollartron humbucking pickups, clear “no number” top hat knobs, and Olive Drab satin finish, make this guitar one of our most distinct Artist Models to date. The Mother of Pearl Chris Cornell “signature” peghead inlay makes this limited run of 250 pieces an exclusive tribute to the celebrated artist.
Chris Cornell ES-335 Tribute Specs
- Top Material- 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back Material - 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing - Spruce
- Centerblock - Maple
- Binding - Cream
- Finish - Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material - Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Neck Profile - Rounded "C"
- Scale Length - 24.75" / 62.865cm
- Fingerboard Material - Dark Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 12" / 304.8mm
- Number of Frets - 22
- Frets - Medium Jumbo - 18% Nickel Silver
- Nut Material - Bone
- Nut Width - 1.687" / 42.84mm
- End-of-Board Width - 2.241" / 56.92mm
- Inlays - Pearloid Dots
- Neck Pickup - Aged Lollartron Neck
- Bridge Pickup - Aged Lollartron Bridge
- Controls - MTC Plus : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, 1 output jack, hand-wired with 500K potentiometers and orange drop capacitors
- Case - Hardshell
- Included Accessories - Certificate of Authenticity, Gibson Polish Cloth
Shop Gibson Custom Shop Guitars Now:
Have a question?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or firstname.lastname@example.org