Orange Releases the TremLord 30 & Pedal Baby 100. A British take on the 1950s amplifier and an A/B power amp designed for the touring musician.
Orange announces the release of two awesome pieces of gear just in time for NAMM 2019; the Orange Tremlord 30 & Pedal Baby 100! The Tremlord 30 is a It’s a 30 Watt, 1×12 all valve guitar combo with two footswitchable valve driven tremolo speeds and a two spring reverb tank. The Pedal Baby 100 is a 100W class A/B power amplifier, designed for the touring musician. Scroll below for full demo videos from Orange, along with full specs and features on them!
Orange Tremlord 30 is a 30 Watt, 1×12 all valve guitar combo with two footswitchable valve driven tremolo speeds and a two spring reverb tank.
Contrary to other Orange combos, they've worked with Italian speaker designer Lavoce to deliver a unique speaker able to deliver more headroom and the smoother top end required for the unique vintage tones of this amplifier while their carefully chosen EL84 output valves enable the unique British tone associated with Orange.
Orange Tremlord 30 Specs & Features
- When in Bedroom mode (2 or 1 Watts), the circuit has been designed to retain the springiness and feel that we love about valve amps. This makes for great tones in the practice room or in the studio, with the option to step up a gear to 15 Watt or 30 Watts for the stage.
- A post – tremolo, FX loop allows players to use proper, built in tremolo anywhere in a modern FX chain. Driven by a 12AT7, the fully buffered, low impedance design allows for any number of effects and cables to be patched in without sacrificing tone.
- Their two spring Reverb tank offers masses of reverb with springs that can be heard, making it deeper, splashier and crashier. Driven by a single 12AT7/ECC81 valve and their own custom transformer, the spring reverb circuit is our richest sounding spring reverb design to date. Add a foot pedal for switching the reverb on or off during gigs.
- The 12AX7-powered tremolo's two speed controls are foot-switchable allowing for quick switching between your favourite dialled in settings or defeating the tremolo entirely.
The Pedal Baby 100 is perfect for guitarists running pedal boards, modellers or digital processors.
While Class D amps are favoured for their efficiency, Class A/B amps have a certain “feel” that you can’t get any other way. The Pedal Baby 100 gives guitarists back the dynamics, punch and natural sound that is missing in modern power amps. Plus, Class A/B amps produce real power through standard guitar cabs; 100W into 8 ohms and 70W into 16 Ohms, to be precise.
Orange Pedal Baby 100 Specs & Features
- Inspired by valve amp design, the Pedal Baby 100 uses a Class A, single-ended front end. Forget sterile-sounding Solid State amps, the Pedal Baby 100 keeps all of your tone’s mojo, then adds a bit more.
- Different to traditional guitar amplifiers, the EQ has been designed to be flatter and more neutral. At 12 o’clock (neutral) the EQ cuts out allowing the tone to be exactly what your pedals define. With a responsive Bass and Treble control, guitarists can tune their cabinet to get the tone they’re looking for.
- Weighing around 3KG and powering big cabs on big stages, the Pedal Baby 100 is the perfect amp for fly dates or any guitarist travelling light. Downsize your rig, not your tone.
Buy 2019 NAMM Products Now:
Follow Our 2019 NAMM Coverage Here:
Have a question?
Contact us at (516) 626-9292 or firstname.lastname@example.org