Vox VX50 GTV & VX15 GT Amplifiers Released, featuring a USB Interface and Nutube Technology!
Vox has announced their new VX50 GTV, born from a desire to open up new possibilities for guitar amps. A design that's almost unreasonably lightweight, an internal structure carefully calculated for the optimal sound, realistic and stage-ready sounds driven by modeling technology, and the next-generation Nutube vacuum tube featured on the VX50 GTV are some of the many leading-edge specifications that make this a rediscovery of the guitar amp.
Vox VX50 GTV & VX15 GT Amplifier Virtual Element Technology (VET)
Proprietary VET (Virtual Element Technology) enables unprecedented realism, reproducing not only the audible result but rethinking the original circuit itself, painstakingly modeling even individual components that affect the sound. Also included is a full selection of the effect types that are indispensable in shaping your sound. You can simultaneously use both types, modulation and delay/reverb, and choose from four types each, giving you a total of eight variations.
Vox VX50 GTV & VX15 GT Amplifier Nutube Technology
The VX50 GTV features a Nutube, the new-generation vacuum tube. Using electro-luminescent technology with the same structure as a conventional vacuum tube, the Nutube has been featured on a variety of VOX and other products.
Vox VX50 GTV and VX15 GT Amplifier Specs & Features
- Amp models: 11 (10 + Line)
- Effects: 8 Preset
- Programs: 11
- User Programs: 2 (Using the VFS5 foot switch increases the number of user programs to 8)
- Input / Output VX50GTV: INPUT jack, Headphones jack, AUX IN jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) port / VX15GT: INPUT jack, Headphones jack, AUX IN jack, FOOT SW jack Valve: Nutube 6P1
- Power Amplifier Output: VX50GTV: Maximum approx. 50 W RMS @4 ohms
- Speaker: VX50GTV: 8" 4 ohms
- Power Supply: VX50GTV: AC adapter (DC 15 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 354 mm x 208 mm x 313 mm / 13.94" x 8.19" x 12.32"
- Weight: VX50GTV: 4.1 kg / 9.04 lbs.
- Included Items: VX50 GTV: AC adapter (DC 19 V), JamVOX III download card Accessories (sold separately): VOX VFS2 footswitch, VOX VFS5 footswitch
Buy 2019 NAMM Products Now:
Follow Our 2019 NAMM Coverage Here:
Have a question?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or firstname.lastname@example.org