Earthquaker Devices Swiss Things Pedal Reconciler features two true-bypass Flexi-Switch enabled effects loops, clean boost w/ gain control, & more!
The Swiss Things from EQD combines two true-bypass Flexi-Switch™ enabled effects loops, a Flexi-Switch™ AB-Y box with transformer isolation between outputs, a buffered tuner output, 20dB of clean boost with adjustable gain, an expression pedal output for volume control and a quiet, high headroom output buffer into a compact pedalboard-friendly signal routing junction box that lives at the top-right corner of your pedalboard and really ties your rig together without any signal loss. Check out the video below!
Earthquaker Devices Swiss Things Pedalboard Reconciler Specs
- Two Flexi-Switch-enabled effects loops,
- Flexi-Switch AB-Y box with transformer isolation between outputs,
- Buffered tuner output,
- 20dB of clean boost with adjustable gain,
- Expression pedal output for volume control, and a
- Quiet, high headroom output buffer into a compact pedalboard-friendly signal routing junction box
- True bypass
- Silent relay-based switching
- Features EarthQuaker Devices’ proprietary Flexi-Switch Technology on Loop 1, Loop 2, Boost, and Both footswitches
- All-analog signal path
- Lifetime guarantee
- Current Draw: 40 mA
- Input impedance: 1M
- Output impedance: 1K
Buy 2019 NAMM Products Now:
Follow Our 2019 NAMM Coverage Here:
Have a question?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or firstname.lastname@example.org